from the Comic Hero News staff
There’s a lot that happens in the world of superheroes everyday, and we at Comic Hero News don’t have the ability to write up a full story about everything, as much as we’d like to. So, we bring you Speeding Bullets – for all of those pieces of news that are fired our way that are worth noticing, but don’t merit a full story in their own right.
- Edi Gathigi spoke to IGN about the role of his character, Darwin, in X-Men: First Class.
- Dominic Cooper, who portrays Howard Stark in Captain America: The First Avenger, spoke to MTV’s Splashpage about his role in the film.
- The X-Men villain-turned-hero gets the Psych Ward treatment over at Marvel.com.
- Speaking to Bleeding Cool, Matthew Vaughn revealed that there probably wouldn’t ever be a film sequel to Kick-Ass.
- In other Matthew Vaughn sequel news, Vaughn told MovieWeb that, if he gets the opportunity to make a sequel to X-Men: First Class, he would introduce one new mutant character to opposed Magneto, since Xavier will be in his wheelchair by the end of the first film.
- An American “Got Milk” ad has appeared, featuring Green Lantern‘s Ryan Reynolds.