from the Comic Hero News staff
There’s a lot that happens in the world of superheroes everyday, and we at Comic Hero News don’t have the ability to write up a full story about everything, as much as we’d like to. So, we bring you Speeding Bullets – for all of those pieces of news that are fired our way that are worth noticing, but don’t merit a full story in their own right.
- DC Universe: The Source shares with us both the regular and variant covers for The Shade #6, but also Ian Churchill’s variant cover for Green Lantern #7.
- Newsarama has an in-depth look at Marvel’s upcoming all-ages titles based on The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes and Ultimate Spider-Man.
- Jonathan Liebsman (Battle: Los Angeles) is in talks to direct the latest film adaptation of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, according to the latest word from Variety.
- A federal judge has dismissed a bid by Stan Lee Media Inc. to reclaim the rights to Conan the Barbarian. Robot 6 has all the details on how the company (who isn’t associated with its namesake, and is, in fact, suing him) is also going after several major Marvel properties, including Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four.
- Scott Lobdell spoke to Newsarama to discuss his plans for “The Culling,” a multi-part story which will cross between several of DC’s “Young Justice” titles.