from the Comic Hero News staff
There’s a lot that happens in the world of superheroes everyday, and we at Comic Hero News don’t have the ability to write up a full story about everything, as much as we’d like to. So, we bring you Speeding Bullets – for all of those pieces of news that are fired our way that are worth noticing, but don’t merit a full story in their own right.
- Comic Book Resources has a preview look at Thunderbolts #163, as well as Artifacts #9 and Batgirl #24.
- Meanwhile, Newsarama has an extended preview look at Green Hornet Year One #11.
- Yesterday we shared a bunch of Batman-family covers for November. Well, one that got skipped (probably since it’s a #2 and not a #3), is the cover for Huntress #2, which appeared over at Comics Alliance.
- Chuck is getting some super guest stars in the form of Smallville‘s Justin Hartley and Lost‘s Jeff Fahey, according to news from TV Line.
- The Hollywood Reporter tells us that Stephanie Szostak is in negotiations to play Ryan Reynolds’ wife in R.I.P.D., based on the Dark Horse Comic of the same name.
- Bleeding Cool has the scoop from Frank Cho that he is plannin an “X-Men miniseries written and drawn by me. I can’t say too much right now but this miniseries will have three of the hottest women in the Marvel Universe.”
- There’s a new teaser poster for Doctor Who (returning in two weeks), which appears thanks to Entertainment Weekly.
- Marvel isn’t letting all of the previews go to other sites. The preview look at New Avengers Annual #1 appeared at Marvel.com.
- Bruce Willis is in talks to play the original G.I. Joe. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Willis is in negotiation to play Joe Colton, the man who started the original G.I. Joe strike team in John Chu’s G.I. JOE 2: Retaliation.