from the Comic Hero News staff
There’s a lot that happens in the world of superheroes everyday, and we at Comic Hero News don’t have the ability to write up a full story about everything, as much as we’d like to. So, we bring you Speeding Bullets – for all of those pieces of news that are fired our way that are worth noticing, but don’t merit a full story in their own right.
- During Spike TV’s SCREAM 2010, Bill Murray arrived in his old Ghostbusters uniform. Does this mean that we’re going to finally get a Ghostbusters 3? Or is Bill just messing with us?
- Zack Snyder told Digital Spy that he was unsure whether or not his Superman film would be made in 3D. Expect Warner Brothers to push that on him fairly hard.
- In additional Superman news, British Tabloid News of the World is saying that Snyder has said that former Superman Brandon Routh is actually still a possibility for the role – based largely on internet support. Of course, this is the same paper which claimed that Megan Fox was up for the role of Catwoman in the next Christopher Nolan-directed Batman…
- Stan Lee’s cameos in Marvel films have become the stuff of legend to fanboys, however Lee recently revealed to MTV’s Splashpage that he hasn’t yet filmed his cameo for Captain America: The First Avenger. Why? Well, because the filming has all taken place in England so far.
- DC Universe: The Source has a couple of nice previews of tomorrow’s comics. First up, we get to see the Maid of Might go to Bizarro World with Supergirl 57. Then we find out how Commissioner Gordon feels about the return of Bruce Wayne to Gotham City in Bruce Wayne – The Road Home: Commissioner Gordon. Check them out.