from the Comic Hero News staff
There’s a lot that happens in the world of superheroes everyday, and we at Comic Hero News don’t have the ability to write up a full story about everything, as much as we’d like to. So, we bring you Speeding Bullets – for all of those pieces of news that are fired our way that are worth noticing, but don’t merit a full story in their own right.
- The good folks at Collider spoke to Joseph Gordon Levitt about his upcoming film projects – where he studiously avoided revealing much about The Dark Knight Rises, and confirmed that he would not be returning as Cobra Commander in G.I. Joe 2.
- Tom Hiddleston and Chris Hemsworth spoke to SuperHeroHype about reprising their roles as Thor and Loki in the video game Thor: God of Thunder.
- In more Thor news, Chris Hemsworth gave the folks at MTV’s Splashpage a quick lesson in wielding Mjolnir.
- At the same time, also speaking to MTV’s Splashpage, Thor director Kenneth Branagh discussed deleted scenes that we might get to see on the DVD release of the film.
- An interesting tidbit found in China’s Daily Times suggests that Disney/Marvel may be looking at resurrecting Crossgen’s Way of the Rat – but not as a comic, instead as a film. Marvel is currently bringing two Crossgen titles back to the comic stands (Ruse and Sigil), so it’s not inconceivable that they’d want to take another of the more popular Crossgen books and give it another venue.