from the Comic Hero News staff
There’s a lot that happens in the world of superheroes everyday, and we at Comic Hero News don’t have the ability to write up a full story about everything, as much as we’d like to. So, we bring you Speeding Bullets – for all of those pieces of news that are fired our way that are worth noticing, but don’t merit a full story in their own right.
- Beginning this October, Si Spencer and Sean Murphy will begin creating the John Constantine Hellblazer: City of Demons as was revealed on Vertigo: Graphic Content.
- Roy Lee spoke to /Film about the development of Monsterpocalypse, how the film is being developed from the relatively plot-less game, and why we won’t see properties like Voltron become a part of the film.
- Speaking to Superhero Hype, Eva Mendes confirmed that she would not be returning for Ghost Rider 2.
- Marvel Comics has promoted C.B. Cebulski to Senior Vice President Senior Vice President, Creator & Content Development of Marvel Entertainment. This is essentially the same job Cebulski was already performing, but with a higher pay grade and a bit more responsibility.
- Comic Book Resources has a first look at the special Comic-Con edition of the first issue of The Cape comic book, which ties in to the new series The Cape on NBC this fall.
- The folks at The Playlist Blog have gotten their hands on, and done a review of, the proposed script for the Judge Dredd reboot.
- Want a sneak peek at the footage from The Goon, which will air at their panel on Friday of Comic-Con? Well, MTV’s Splashpage can oblige you, with a teaser of the footage.
- Sam Raimi is adapting Radical Publishing’s Earp: Saints for Sinners for film, according to The Hollywood Reporter‘s Heatvision Blog.