from the Comic Hero News staff
There’s a lot that happens in the world of superheroes everyday, and we at Comic Hero News don’t have the ability to write up a full story about everything, as much as we’d like to. So, we bring you Speeding Bullets – for all of those pieces of news that are fired our way that are worth noticing, but don’t merit a full story in their own right.
- Mike Ausiello of TV Line tells us that Lucy Lawless is coming to ABC’s No Ordinary Family as an ongoing antagonist.
- Want to go to the San Diego Comic-Con, but are light on cash? Well, Comic-Con International has just opened up registration for volunteers.
- Peter Milligan, writer of DC’s Red Lantern Corps discussed his plans for the new series with Newsarama.
- Bleeding Cool got the chance to talk to Wally Pfister – Christopher Nolan’s cinematographer, who responded that Anne Hathaway looks incredible in the wardrobe when asked how she looks as Catwoman for The Dark Knight Rises. Of note, they asked how she looks as Catwoman – not Selina Kyle. So, it seems a bit more likely that Ms. Hathaway will be wearing the catsuit. Meow.
- Kelly Su DeConnick writes the Osborn mini-series for Marvel Comics, that helps explain what Norman Osborn has been up to since the end of Siege. With issue three hitting stands tomorrow, DeConnic spoke to Comic Book Resources about what Osborn’s plan is.
- Collider has a first look at a line of toys from the new ThunderCats, including a first look at what Snarf will appear like in the new series.