from the Comic Hero News staff
There’s a lot that happens in the world of superheroes everyday, and we at Comic Hero News don’t have the ability to write up a full story about everything, as much as we’d like to. So, we bring you Speeding Bullets – for all of those pieces of news that are fired our way that are worth noticing, but don’t merit a full story in their own right.
- Over on ScottMcDaniel.net, artist Scott McDaniel responds to John Rozum’s statements about Static Shock and why Rozum quit the book. As with any real-life story, the truth probably lies somewhere between McDaniel’s and Rozum’s statements, but it’s interesting (and sad) to see how these two men had such different experiences with the book.
- David Finch spoke to Newsarama about the decision to bring Gregg Hurwitz on-board Batman: The Dark Knight as the writer.
- Speaking to EW.com, CW development head Thom Sherman said that Arrow would be “Less like Smallville and more like Bourne.”
- And speaking of Arrow, Variety reports that David Ramsey has joined the pilot, playing John Diggle, a bodyguard for Olive Queen.
- Michael Shannon, who plays Zod in Man of Steel, compared director Zack Snyder to Martin Scorsese while giving an interview to The Playlist.
- With the arrival of the new trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man, Marc Webb spoke to The Hollywood Reporter to discuss the trailer, the film, his vision for the film, using the Lizard, and how his film is different from Sam Raimi’s.
- Thanks to DC Universe: The Source, we have a first look at the cover to G.I. Combat #1.
- Paramount has uploaded the international trailer for G.I. Joe: Retaliation. Check it out.