from the Comic Hero News staff
There’s a lot that happens in the world of superheroes everyday, and we at Comic Hero News don’t have the ability to write up a full story about everything, as much as we’d like to. So, we bring you Speeding Bullets – for all of those pieces of news that are fired our way that are worth noticing, but don’t merit a full story in their own right.
- It’s preview time! Comic Book Resources has a first look at Dark Horse Comics’ Angel and Faith #1, Robert Kirkman and Rob Liefelds’ The Infinite #2, Soldier Zero #11 and Darkwing Duck #15.
- Speaking of The Infinite #2, Todd McFarlane will ink a special variant cover for the issue over Rob Liefeld’s pencils. Here’s a look at that cover.
- How many different incarnations of the Hulk is there room for? At least one more, according to Guillermo Del Toro. Del Toro, speakin to MTV’s Splashpage, said that the TV incarnation of The Incredible Hulk will have no connection to the version seen in The Incredible Hulk and The Avengers.
- Comic Book Resources was also given the exclusive first look at Szymon Kudranski’s cover to Penguin: Pain and & Prejudice #2.
- Collider got their hands on an overseas trailer for Season Two of The Walking Dead. There’s a ton of new footage in here, so enjoy.
- As long as we’re checking out zombies, Blastr has this look at the Chinese Zombie flick Zombie 108. Be warned, this trailer is not safe for work.
- Disney is pulling back on the production of The Lone Ranger says Variety. While the studio insists that the Gore Verbinski-directed film starring Arnie Hammer and Johnny Depp as the Masked Rider and Tonto is still moving forward, the report says they are already casting a close eye at Verbinski’s budget to keep it under control.
- We’ve already had one NSFW trailer in here today, what’s one more? Latino Review has a first look at a very bloody tailer for Conan the Barbarian. It should go without saying, but this is not sanctioned by Lionsgate. It is, however, awesome.