from the Comic Hero News staff
There’s a lot that happens in the world of superheroes everyday, and we at Comic Hero News don’t have the ability to write up a full story about everything, as much as we’d like to. So, we bring you Speeding Bullets – for all of those pieces of news that are fired our way that are worth noticing, but don’t merit a full story in their own right.
- A new photo from the set of Man of Steel (via Superman Homepage) shows a truck that has been utterly destroyed – no doubt due to Kryptonian actions.
- Newsarama brings us all the details of the three-part “Omega Effect” arc which will run through Daredevil, The Punisher, and Avenging Spider-Man, written by Mark Waid and Greg Rucka.
- Deadline brings us some great news. The CW is looking to bring Green Arrow to the airwaves! Yay! Let’s keep that Smallville train going? Bring back Justin Hartley!… Wait, you mean they’re not? And they’re getting the team of Greg Berlanti and Marc Guggenheim (No Ordinary Family, Green Lantern) to do it? Without Justin Hartley? Without continuing the Smallville universe? Never mind. Look for this pilot to join the Wonder Woman one on bootleg racks at your favorite convention.
- Jason Aaron spoke to Newsarama to discuss fan reception to his work so far on Wolverine and the X-Men.
- In addition to being on the cover of this week’s issue, Entertainment Weekly has also shared three photos from The Dark Knight Rises. Enjoy!