by Aaron Einhorn
With J.J. Abbrams’ name on it, you know a product is going to be both good and mysterious, and Fringe has certainly lived up to that expectation. To celebrate the crazy vision of that man, we’re giving away a copy of Fringe: The Complete Second Season on Blu-Ray to one lucky reader.
Fringe: The Complete Second Season contains all of the episodes from last season, along with several featurettes (The Mythology of Fringe, In the Lab with John Noble and Prop Master Rob Smith), a gag reel, unaired scenes for five of the episodes, commentary on four episodes from the creative team and cast, and a return of the “Analyzing the Scene” sidebars for 6 of the key episodes of the series. The last disc also contains “The Unearthed Episode”.
To enter, simply leave a comment below, telling us your favorite alternate reality twist between the main universe of Fringe and the alternate. You can get an additional entry into the giveaway by going to our Facebook page and leaving a comment there as well.
- Giveaway is open to those with a US mailing address only, unless otherwise stated.
- Giveaway is not open to employees of Comic Hero News, including guest writers, or their immediate families.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will be discarded.
- You must enter a valid email address to enter. (Don’t worry, you won’t be spammed).
- Winner will be chosen via random.org and notified via email.
- Winner will be asked to respond with full contact information within 48 hours of being notified. Failure to do so will result in another winner being picked.
- Comic Hero News reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not answer the question being asked in the contest description.
- Contestants who have won a prize from Comic Hero News in the past six months are prohibited from entry.
Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. (EDT) on Monday, October 11, 2010.